It has been sort of hard for me to find the time lately to write, more than that though, the heart. I haven't got much to say at the moment except, I am okay. I lost my daddy....I don't know what else to write at the moment. We leave for Nebraska in the morning and I know that this will be the hard part, and yet, the good part. I am ready to face whatever is ahead and I honestly have a lot on my heart but have no way of expressing it right now. Lots of loved ones are praying for us and I am so grateful. I will, as I know my heart, express it, that's something you know you can count on!
Bri, I love you, we miss you and am praying for you. I think the Lord is teaching you much eh? Sometimes learning hard things is, well, hard, and even yucky, but, you will be fine! We are all pulling for you!
For those of you who are worried about me. Please don't. I am doing fine. I am heading into the arms of my sisters and I know that together we will sort a lot out. I have a lot to process.
I promise, I will try to write while in Nebraska.
1 comment:
i love you momma
Post a Comment