Well we finally arrived in O'Neill, Nebraska in complete exhaustion! A whole group of us are set up in a 130 year old hotel and it is chock full of nostalgia, complete with a radiator in our room! The place is full of antiques as we walked by a beautiful dresser on the way to the "apartment" that sister Penny and her husband are staying in (has its own private entrance). Its a pretty cool place actually, full of character and personality. All five of us girls are together along with all of our spouses and joining us is our sister Penny's son Jason and his family. Joining us tomorrow will be Erin, her girls and boyfriend Tom.
I have a ton on my heart at this point but am so close to falling asleep that I just can't write it down. I will try tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment