I am a christian. A Bible believing, Jesus loving, Christ following, woman...Saved by Grace, Forgiven by the Blood of our Savior, and walking in His mercy.

Sunday, December 27, 2009

A few pics of our post Christmas day happenings



God is SO good! I know, I know...I say that alot but its TRUE!

Yesterday we went on a drive up into the hills and it was a lot of fun.  Our son in laws parents, granddad and sister are visiting and we thought it would be fun to show them some mountains (they are from Kansas) and although all but grandpa has been here, we hadn't taken them up onto Table Mountain any time they have been visiting.  It was a really nice time!  On the way up we stopped at this place called Cold Springs...TOO COOL!





Caught him at the top of the springs....



Its not often that you become good friends and allies with your inlaws but that is exactly what I feel has happened in our lives.  I just love my son in laws parents/family...and I know it is because we all love the Lord and follow Him.  What a blessing it is to look out into the congregation when they visit and see them worshipping the Lord...could I ask for more than that in extended family?  I don't think so!

Here is a couple shots of us up on the mountain in various places...please ignore Aaron! I HONESTLY had no idea he was doing that! Honest!





and another one of Aaron, stepping in front of my camera...kind of a cool pic!



isn't he adorable?  I love him so!

So the Lord is forming a plan in my heart and I will tell you about it soon.  Its funny, one minute I am standing there, sort of muttering to the Lord and suddenly and idea pops into my head...what do I do?  I start arguing about it with Him, only thing is...I sort of felt Him smile at me and say nothing...He is after all, God.... and so, I am sitting here at my scrap table, thinking, listening to worship music and scrapping (yep, I hear Him when I do that too!) and just waiting for the next chapter to open up in my life.

Until tomorrow then....

No comments: