I love this new pic I just put up of our family. It always makes me laugh when I look at it. If you study it you see all kinds of relationships going on that really seriously show what actually goes on in this family quite a bit of the time when we are together. UTTER CHAOS!!! Its so much fun and I love it. It intimidates people who are used to being uninterrupted when they are talking (yes, we tend to be a bit rude at times) and it can be somewhat overwhelming when sitting and trying to follow a conversation that might be going on, because in truth, there are usually 3 or four of them at a time going on, all a full volume or louder! hahahahahaha! Yes, we love hard, we live loud and we laugh a lot. I think in so many cases, its what has given us the ability to rise above so much adversity and to continue on. How can you fail when you have so many people rooting for you, praying for you, hoping for you and giving you their support. Do we know how to have fun? No question, but more than that, we know how to love each other, to work out our differences and to make the best of a bad situation.
It is in that vein that I ask for you to be praying for Matt and Lindsay. They are facing some hard things right now and, though I KNOW the Lord will deliver them from them, its time to increase prayer support and throwin some love their way! Lindsay was given a difficult mecical diagnosis that although its okay right now, it could develop into something later, therefore we need to pray for healing. She also found out that her credits are not so easy to transfer and the 2 schools she has tried, want her to take most of her credits over, meaning more money, more time and more school. I am praying that there is a school in the Northwest that will take her credits and allow her to finish school here in Oregon or even Washington and that their desire to move here together after getting married, will be a reality. If not, then I am asking the Lord to show them the direction they will need to take. Please join us in praying for them and for the wisdom of the Lord to infuse their hearts. I must say, I am very proud of their outlook and that something that could drive a couple apart is pushing them together, thats how it should be.
No comments:
Post a Comment