I am a christian. A Bible believing, Jesus loving, Christ following, woman...Saved by Grace, Forgiven by the Blood of our Savior, and walking in His mercy.

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Day before my big day!

I miss my girls! Kaylee and Lu have been in Kansas for almost a week now and it feels like forever! I know, I know, I am very spoiled, having them so close to us. I am VERY glad that they are there actually.  Kaylee told me that Lu's gramma Kim bent down and talked to Lu in the stroller when they first arrived and she looked at Gramma like, I know you but what are you doing here?  And when Kim picked her up out of the stroller?  She began to do her talking and pointing thing she does! I am so glad.  She is at an age when she isn't sure about strangers and to have her go right to her other grandma, well that was just great!  Kaylee texted me yesterday and said that she had put her down for her nap and she was where Kales could see her, she was sitting in her bed, talking to her new bee pillow that she just got and nodding her head at it!  Oh man, that just made me miss her more! I love it when you say something to her and she knows she isn't supposed to do it but she nods her head at you as if to change your mind! haha! She's so funny.  She will talk and talk and read a book to herself and nod and nod at the pages.  But, not only is Kales and Lucy gone, so is Ryan and Aaron, at college, Bryce, at the Police academy, and even Jerry is gone.  We have spent loads of time alone this week!

I am going to do a few errands today but I also get to see my friend Linda for lunch.  I am going to have lunch with my sis Connie tomorrow and hopefully dinner with John tomorrow night! Am I going to eat well or not! hahahahahaha!  I am not so sure how I feel about turning 48 but can't do anything about it so guess I will just have to like it (do I sound like Forrest Gump or what?)

 So in honor of me being one year older I thought I'd put a picture of me and my OLDER sister in here having fun. Something we seem to be able to do better and better these days! This sculpture was about 100 degrees cause he was metal! He looks like the character from the Popeye cartoons, the Burger eater!


No comments: