I have been trying to get back into the groove of writing. I actually write many more posts than I, well, post, but it has been good for me to work harder at getting back into the writing groove.
Here I sit, a half hour ago, my house was full of people, with Kaylee, Lucy, Ryan, Aaron, John and I all here, I was even on the phone with Matt and Lindsay at one point, but now, it is just John and I and the dog here. It is quiet!! I miss Ryan already! Matt called to say that he found a new home for his dog Newman, which I am glad for and prayed for but am also sad for, I do love that dog. I trust Matt that he found him a good home though. Lately, the last few days, Matts girlfriend, Lindsay and I have been exchanging emails. It has been fun and I am enjoying getting to know, a little bit anyway, this young lady who seems to have captured my eldest sons heart. We have talked on the phone, I think he most always puts them on speaker phone, but this is just her and I, "talking" and I am liking the exchange.
Many of you have asked me if Matt will have to go back to Iraq. The answer is yes. He will return at some point either in December or hopefully by February so that he will be home in time for Aarons graduation in June. (he missed both Ryan and Kaylees) He and Lindsay are making plans to fly out here so that we can meet face to face and have some time to see them together. He is now working on C13o gunships instead of the Pavelows (which they retired last month), so who knows what will happen. I try not to think about it too hard.
Boy, I hope Kaylee and Bryce drop by soon, this quiet is too, disquieting!
No comments:
Post a Comment