I am a christian. A Bible believing, Jesus loving, Christ following, woman...Saved by Grace, Forgiven by the Blood of our Savior, and walking in His mercy.

Friday, October 31, 2008

blogging isn't always easy

I dunno, I just haven't felt much like blogging. I think maybe it is because there is just so much going on in my head that I am a little bit out of synch with what is happening in my life! I have been busily scrapping though. I have made some great cards to give to my sister in law, Dene, to see if they might sell in her shop. She asked me some time ago to make some for sale so I finally gave it a shot. We'll see, I'm okay either way. I will take some pictures of the cards and put them on here, but I just got them done today so haven't had time to get them on my computer. I also did a layout the other day. I got some new paper from Websters, oh man, it is absolutely stunning, so beautiful that I almost don't want to cut it! I have, of course, but I am reluctant to do so.
The layout I made was of a challenge that was issued on the Fiskateers website for October Birthdays. I had also done the layout with another challenge in mind but decided not to do that one since I couldn't come up with a title or catchy phrase for the page. It was a fun one for me to do, lots of cutting, gluing, and creating a page that reflected me and who I am. One funny litle sidenote, when I showed John, he said, oh, I don't like that picture. Even though the pic was of me looking at him. (one of the rules of the challenge was that the Layout have a picture of the birthday girl only). So, he took me outside with my camera and took some pictures of me. It was funny and I was mildly annoyed...BUT, he was right, the picture didn't reflect my personality at all, not that this one does very much, but more so than the other one. He tells me he loves my smile. That is a sweet compliment so who am I to argue???

So, here is my layout.















On another note: I have been emailing with Matts girlfriend Lindsay. It has been a lot of fun for me, getting to know her a little bit. I have enjoyed it immensely. She told me that she and Matt were on Navarre Beach the other evening at sunset and ran into a friend of hers who is a photographer. She ended up taking shots of she and Matt. Here are the ones she sent me. Oh man oh man, I LOVE them! The color is stunning and they are adorable together. I took the pics to the football game (we lost 56-6) and showed them to friends and family there. They were totally charmed. I can't wait to meet her!!! I can't wait to see them together in the flesh. Wait I must, until June, but I am sure it will be worth it.








No comments: