I am a christian. A Bible believing, Jesus loving, Christ following, woman...Saved by Grace, Forgiven by the Blood of our Savior, and walking in His mercy.

Monday, July 21, 2008

Triple The Sketch CHA sketch challenge


So today I decided to enter the TSS sketch challenge. I spent a good part of the day just enjoying messing with all the fun stuff I have managed to add to my little bitty collection of scrappy stuff and then put together this page about my unborn granddaughter. We are so excited to meet her. I hope you enjoy the page! Thanks to Triple the Sketch for the sketch, so many of the sketches I have done have been from there and from Pagemaps, I really learn so much from doing them this way since I am a newbie.

2 comments:

Patter Cross said...

Wow just gorgeous! Love the Basic Grey paper! Just perfect for this, and love the flowers, the touch of black, everything! Thanks for playing along with us, and being with us since the beginning! :)

Anonymous said...

SOOOO ADORABLE!!! You sure are getting the hang of scrappin'. How long until you are graduated out of being a "newbie"? Your pages don't look like a "newbie" did them. Love ya!