I am a christian. A Bible believing, Jesus loving, Christ following, woman...Saved by Grace, Forgiven by the Blood of our Savior, and walking in His mercy.

Thursday, June 12, 2008

The day is fading fast and so am I. I wonder sometimes if Summer is really ever going to reappear...so much for global warming... The house is quiet and I am liking the peaceful gentleness of it. It has been in short supply these days. I have been thinking about using some of my "blog space" to write little short stories, adaptations of the things going on around me but using some creative license. Whaddaya think? I don't know if I will but I think it would be fun to try. Maybe you'll see something here and maybe not but I am at least beginning to think about it. Funny, I LOVE reading fiction, mysteries mostly, ones with a good theme, a really good story, but my writing style is in letter form. hmmm.....I am not sure what that means exactly but I am going to have to think about it.

So tomorrow is supposed to be nice again. Oh dare we hope???? I cannot wait to have a spurt of good weather and sunshine. I could sure use it to brighten up the dark corners of the house...yeah, right, like I'm gonna be in the house if it is nice! haha!

I hope you all enjoyed the day. We ate outside on the deck, it was so wonderful.

Love to you,
Lucy

No comments: