I can't seem to get much done these days.
I suppose it for several reasons. One, I'm kinda worn out from so many Christmas projects...Two, I got a post New Years cold...but most of all, Three: I really can't land on ONE knitting project!!!
Long ago I just knitted in the winter but this last year I kept knitting and knitting and knitting...So many "want to's" and so little time! Darn!!!
I want to make felted knit slippers, mittens, hats, a PONCHO or some such other cool drapey thing to wear, an infinity scarf, socks socks and more socks, and of course a baby blanket, baby jacket, baby hat, baby socks, baby baby baby!
We are expecting grand baby number 10 pretty soon. A little girl whom I am so excited to meet.
I don't really have much to say at the moment as I sniff my way through a roll of toilet paper and dread getting ready for work...then grocery shopping....I'm gonna collapse later for sure!!!
So if you can't tell, the coffee hasn't settled my brain yet either!
I hope you all have a good day! And if you are a knitter? Oh my gosh, Pinterest is amazing and DEADLY!!! Hahahaha!
No comments:
Post a Comment