I am a christian. A Bible believing, Jesus loving, Christ following, woman...Saved by Grace, Forgiven by the Blood of our Savior, and walking in His mercy.

Monday, August 6, 2012

Lately I've been thinking about closing down my blog site.   I started doing this blog, long ago it seems, to write and enjoy the process of writing, and I have done that.  It makes sense, now that I am in a different phase of my life and making changes in my life that I would take the opportunity to print this blog out, all 200 plus blogs of it and close it down, saying goodbye to it.  I think I'm ready.  It seems to be a season of goodbyes in my life these days and so its fitting to say goodbye to this too.  After all, goodbyes can open us up to new hello's right?    So, I am going to work at closing down. I'm not too sure who reads this anyway, since I have very little traffic to speak of so I doubt anyone will mourn the "loss". (smile)   Whomever does read this, thanks! Its been a great few years and a great experience, and, once I get it printed out...I will have my book right? :o)

Adios!

Lucy

2 comments:

Bethany said...

So tonight I finally got around to checking in here afer... oh, I don't know, several months I guess... and only to see that you're shutting down! I'm glad I got here before you left. I have enjoyed and appreciated the openness and honesty in all your writing, and I hope the season of blogging was good for you too. I do miss you, my friend, and I wish I was better at keeping in touch. Much love to you, Lucy!

millerbaby_08 said...

awww but mama this is a good way for me to see whats up with you! and now that i'm leaving... well you better write me fancy emails!