I am a christian. A Bible believing, Jesus loving, Christ following, woman...Saved by Grace, Forgiven by the Blood of our Savior, and walking in His mercy.

Thursday, July 12, 2012

May the Words....

May the words of my mouth and the meditations of my heart be pleasing in your sight oh my Lord....

As I write this, I sit on our love seat, eating tiny little dill pickles, listening to the clock on the wall tick away and the weak sunlight fade from the sky as fog overtakes it, again.  So much of what that scripture says, may the WORDS of my mouth and the MEDITATIONS of my heart, be pleasing to You oh my Lord, calls out, cries out, wanting to be heard in a whole new way.

Life is like walking on steps.  Not uphill or down necessarily, although sometimes it really feels like it either way. But it is a learning, a growing, a process of taking on new things, of grasping and becoming accountable to new things as the Lord opens our eyes to see something powerful and important that we would not have seen before, on the step previously, we weren't ready.

Life wasn't mean to be lived through our feelings.  Revelation.

I am loved by God, unconditionally. Revelation.

You cannot rise above your own confession. REVELATION.
  a. Say about yourself what Jesus says about you...
  b. call those things that be as if they are, according to Gods word.
  c. NO ONE has more power in my life than I do.

I can choose blessing or cursing, its up to me....Deuteronomy 28:1-13

If you will listen diligently to the voice of the Lord your God, being watchful to do all His commandments which I command you this day, the Lord God will set you high above all the nations of the earth. And all these blessings shall come upon you and overtake you if you heed the voice of the Lord your God.

Blessed shall you be in the city and blessed shall you be in the field.
Blessed shall be the fruit of your body and the fruit of your ground and the fruit of your beasts, the increase of your cattle and the young of your flock.
Blessed shall be your basket and your kneading trough.
Blessed shall you be when you come in and blessed shall you be when you go out.
The Lord shall cause your enemies who rise up against you to be defeated before your face; they shall come out against you one way and flee before you seven ways.
The Lord shall command the blessing upon you in your storehouse and in all that you undertake. And He will bless you in the land which the Lord your God gives you.
The Lord will establish you as a people, holy to Himself, as He has sworn to you, if you keep the commandments of the Lord your God and walk in His ways.
And all people of the earth shall see that you are called by the name of the Lord and they shall be afraid of you.
And the Lord shall make you have a surplus of prosperity, through the fruit of your body, of your livestock, and of your ground, in the land which the Lord swore to your fathers to give you.
The Lord shall open to you His good treasury, the heavens, to give the rain of your land in its season and to bless all the work of your hands; and you shall lend to many nations but you shall not borrow.
And the Lord shall make you the head and not the tail; and you shall be above only, and you shall not be beneath, if you heed the commandments of the Lord your God which I command you this day and are watchful to do them.

Blessing....May the words of our mouth be...Blessing....the words of my mouth, make them a meditation of my heart Lord, turn it around and let my heart hear what my mouth is speaking, blessing.  Let the confessions of my mouth be good, right, true, godly, full of faith, full of righteousness and filled with grace, peace, joy, kindness, self control.

Thank you Lord that I do NOT have to live by my feelings and that I can choose! Thank you Lord that as I line my heart up with yours, I experience such peace, such intimacy and such joy. Thank you Lord that Your Word is filled with life and hope and everything we need to live well.

I will bless the Lord at all times, His praise shall continually be in my mouth!  (even when I don't feel like it!)

What step am I on?  The blessing step, the step that will carry me far, the step that leads to a whole new level of freedom and joy within myself, the step that helps me see myself more clearly, let go of what lies behind and reach toward what is ahead, the step that teaches me that when I think I want to believe the worst about myself, that's not the confession I want to make...

The step I'm on is BLESSING.....




No comments: