I am a christian. A Bible believing, Jesus loving, Christ following, woman...Saved by Grace, Forgiven by the Blood of our Savior, and walking in His mercy.

Monday, July 2, 2012

bounty

I so gotta add pics of our greenhouse bounty! I will have to do that later today or sometime this week maybe..Oh my goodness, such amazing, beautiful veggies!

Yesterday we welcomed our new pastor and his family. What a blessing they are already! We had the privilege of helping them move in and it was so fun to get to know them, laugh with them, watch them interact as a family and just know that the Lord has us covered and is caring for us in this way.  It has been awhile since we had a pastor and we have been so ready to have Kevin and Deana here! I teased her a bit about unpacking her kitchen...um, okay, I did a little bit....haha!

I don't have much to say. Things are changing fast around here.  Lindsay is a month away from her due date and looking bigger every day and more uncomfortable and somehow more "ready" with this little one. She's gonna do great!  I have "best friend" status in the life of our eldest granddaughter who, I think, should she get to choose, would move in here, at least for the day! Brynnie adores her papa and yells from their dining room window every time she hears his voice! She kinda likes me too, which of course I soak up.  Avery is getting around like crazy and grins the CUTEST grins!  And then there's our Ellie Belle...she LOVES her "da-papa" and runs to him at all opportunities.  Yesterday she got a little jealous of Brynnie, who was getting a hug, and went on in and crowded in there too...TOO CUTE!  They are such joys to us. I cannot wait to meet this newest baby, I always can tell when its getting time because at the mere suggestion of her coming, I feel like crying!!! Its time!!!   We also have two very important weddings coming up as our dearest Kacie Julia gets married in a few weeks and our closest friends Mike and Nancy's son David gets married.  I had the opportunity to see David a few weeks ago and spend a little time with him and his soon to be bride, what a joy a JOY they were to sit with.  I have known David since he was 5!!! Oh my goodness, has it really been so many years (something like 23)????  I am so grateful especially with all the changes going on around us for the constancy of old friends, of phone calls to sisters at the drop of a hat and the wonderfulness of new beginnings and fresh starts.  I cant wait to see the new lives start and see what happens in their lives.  We are truly TRULY just so so so blessed.

No comments: