I wanted to add some pics of Ryans graduation in a post since I haven't gotten around to it yet. My camera takes awful indoor shots but I got a few outside that were awesome!
I could NOT pass this one up! While we were waiting to go to graduation we all went to different stores at Cascade station, the guys all went to the Golfsmith store. Anthony saw this hat and put it on! TOO FUNNY!
Ryan standing for the recognition of his GPA of 4.0...
Ryan and his buddy Mike, who let him stay at his house for pretty much the whole year on the days that Ryan went to school in P-town.
The group who made it...funny sidenote: you can only see Jerry's arm around Dene.
Our little Lu and her daddy!
Alexis and Aunt Carrie walking together.
The gang chatting in the parking lot.
Striking a pose!
No comments:
Post a Comment