I am a christian. A Bible believing, Jesus loving, Christ following, woman...Saved by Grace, Forgiven by the Blood of our Savior, and walking in His mercy.

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Note to self:

You know what happens to me all the time?  I get all excited, make all these great (well, what I think are great) cards and projects and then don't get around to photographing them...instead?  I give them away!  Later on I think, oh boy, guess I should have taken a pic before I sent that one off or before I gave that one to that person. Although, upon writing that I think, hmmmmmm, its a good thing really, the whole reason I love making cards is making them for someone I love or for someone I know would love to give it to someone they love (my sis Connie) so actually? I have the right idea.  So even though making cards and scrapping is a great outlet for me, it is almost always a gift from my heart and I am glad thats why I do it!

I am not one to make New Years Resolutions...I have always thought that that was a great way to set myself up for failure so I avoid resolving things that I can't really honestly see that I will follow through on but I do often set goals for myself and work to achieve them.  Funny thing though, I can usually not remember most of them! haha! I guess that comes with age and being able to allow myself to not reach them if I don't want to.  I set myself a goal last year that I kept in mind all year long but just never accepted the pressure of meeting it would mean! I want to give it a shot for next year but if I don't?  well the world will go on and things will continue the way they always do...

No comments: