I am a christian. A Bible believing, Jesus loving, Christ following, woman...Saved by Grace, Forgiven by the Blood of our Savior, and walking in His mercy.

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Good intentions....

It has been a strange couple of days and I have sort of been fighting feeling kind of icky all over again.  Yesterday ended up being devoted to helping Kaylee with Lu (Kales was having some problems, baby is fine) and since she had to go to a few Dr. appts I got to spend a good portion of the day following a little 16 month old around and reminding her of the yes's and no's of our house then I got what felt like something close to a migraine...just not my day but I was glad to be there to help Kales out and see her be fine, step in a clean the house she was scheduled for and watch Lu.  Crazy busy day but still nice.  I feel better today but still struggling with my head.  I think its in my neck so will just have to bear with it until the Chiro office is open again next week, hopefully the one adjustment I got will eventually stop the muscle spasms I am having.  We are having a wonderful wind storm today, I actually love them especially if I don't have to be out in them and can just hear things blowing around outside!  I would love to go see the incredibly high surf but don't really want to go out in it so....

I had good intentions of scrapping a card and doing a bible study on here but just never got to it yesterday and today has been somewhat busy in that John and I went to Newport on a mini breakfast date and a shopping trip.  I love shopping with him not only cuz I love coming home with tons more groceries than I would if he weren't with me but because he is such good company for me.  We are looking to find a recumbent bike for some exercise (he stepped on the scales the other day and began an immediate diet) at least until the better weather hits.  We also have some great vids we can use at some point so hopefully we will get in some good shape for the wedding. Which, as you can see by the counter, is slightly over two months away! yipee!

Gonna nap now....maybe I will dream of a wonderful card!

No comments: