I am sitting here on the loveseat with a horrible headache that is going untouched with meds, a leg that is killing me for some reason (I have a heating pad on it) and a mind that is sort of skipping around, sort of like the leaves flying around outside due to the gusts of wind whipping through here at 45-50 mph! I missed my hair trim appointment with Lisa (for those of you who know her or go to her, you know how much of a bummer that is) and had to reschedule...
I have been doing a lot more scrapping in the last few days having been inspired by Julie to get goin on a mini album that I had started a few months ago and due to Pink Paislee putting out a Design Team call. One thing I love about Julie, among many other things, is that she has this "go for it" attitude that, from the very first time I started talking to her about my boring life in the creative realm, got me moving and grooving. I actually sent her a text asking her if she had heard about the call, she has been onto several teams already so....and she said, yeah and you should try out for it! Trust me, she has more confidence in my ability than I do! haha! I have been busy making stuff for a new blog site I have set up for linking to the Pink Paislee site so I CAN apply for the "job". Its a long shot but the great thing is that I have no expectations but I want to give it a shot and at least know I tried. Julie also knows that one of my goals for the year was to submit something to Scrapbook Trends or Cards magazine, either one...hence the encouragement to finish my mini album and get it submitted! So, when I get the other blog up and running with pics and stuff, I will let you know, just in case you are interested in checking it out. It won't be like this one, it will be all about the scrapbooking, sewing and other type things I like to do that are crafty! Maybe my sis Penny could even send me pics of her quilting and stuff and I could add those to it! just for fun!
Please be praying for Casey Deckard, a dear fellow from here in town. His wife Kelly teaches at our churches preschool and they have been attending our church for about a year now. He was hit head on by a drunk driver last night, in South Beach and had to be Life Flighted to Emmanuel in Portland. He is stable but has many broken bones, including both legs and a ruptured spleen. To say it is critical and we all need to be praying is a gross understatement. He is a wonderful husband, a very sweet guy and dad to 2 little children, a boy and a girl who is preschool aged. Please cover them as they maneuver through this whole thing and ask the Lord to heal him completely and quickly.
Have a blessed day!
No comments:
Post a Comment