One of the best things about the weather beginning to change is that I feel like I can now have an excuse to stay inside and begin to scrap again! I know, I know, lame...but when it is 70 outside, I wanted to be out there in the warm sunshine and enjoying it, I suppose because over the years I have learned that if I don't enjoy it now, I won't get it later. Last week (or was it last week? maybe the week before) I went over to Julies to scrap with her. Sometimes its fun to get together and do stuff, usually its just sitting and chatting over a cup of coffee but it is still nice to go through each others goodies and, yes, drool. Anyway, Julie had told me about a challenge on Collage Press, so I ended up picking out a few scraps of paper and going home with them and building a card. I blogged about it after I made the card. The design team coordinator asked Julie to choose a winner and she chose ME! haha! I don't think there was any partiality! Honestly! The card I made was for Johns birthday, actually, I was so excited about it that I showed it to him already! I had fun making it and actually made another really cool one that totally has a story behind it that I will share once I take pics of it and put it on here. My whole point in this blog is to say that...well....I forgot my point! hahahahahahahahaha!
We are happily beginning to plan our trip to Florida for Matt and Lindsays wedding in March. I know its a long ways off but the budget we will need requires us to think about it now. We are getting very excited, especially since they may get to move "home" sooner than they thought! yipee! I have a dress picked out but haven't purchased it yet as I want to go to the store and try on that size before I buy it. I am thinking it will be a really great time. Lindsay is so organized that it will be easy for us when we get there I am sure.
have a great fall day, I am off to work...
If you want to see my fancy dancy card scroll down to that blog, sometime around the 25th of Sept.
No comments:
Post a Comment