I am a christian. A Bible believing, Jesus loving, Christ following, woman...Saved by Grace, Forgiven by the Blood of our Savior, and walking in His mercy.

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Pics of our camping trip, B4 my battery died that is!

Okay I have to show you a few pictures from our weekend camping. My camera died pretty early into it, mainly because little Lu was holding one of the poles to the canopy down by the river and singing and dancing and I had to video it! Ate up my battery! 

 
Papa and Lu, takin a walk... her daddy had put her shirt on over her pants! haha!

Brent, Dani,one of the twins and Suzy swimming!
Great Papa on his fourwheeler, watchin the river fun... I love him so much!
 
I have the best mother in law in the world. She never knew I took this picture.

Lu dancing with the pole. Thats papa, Jerry and Dene in the background.
 
 Papa and Lu by the river.
 
Our sweet Alexis!

Dani reading to Lucy, they were great buddies for the weekend.

No comments: