I am a christian. A Bible believing, Jesus loving, Christ following, woman...Saved by Grace, Forgiven by the Blood of our Savior, and walking in His mercy.

Friday, August 28, 2009

Little Miss Lucy, swimmin in her pool!

I just figured out how cool the new download feature on blogger is! way neat.  One complaint I always had was that I could never get the pics to go where I wanted them to, I had to load them and jury rig them around, which often times caused me so much frustration I would end up giving up and delete the pics!

Lu loves water.  She loves to "swim" in the river in her floaty. I haven't seen her in her floaty but aunt Carrie assures me that it is a kick in the pants.  I hope to next weekend when we go camping! The other day it was really hot so I put water in her pool and set it in the sun to warm.  I still ended up adding warm water to it but she just loved it and had so much fun in the water. 

 
 She kept climbing out and handing us her toys and then getting back in and splashing around and then climbing out.  Last time she was in her pool she kept climbing out onto my lap! I looked like I had wet my pants while sitting there.  This baby has no shortage of adoring fans! She is such a good little girl and is pretty darn funny.  She has her mama and daddy's sense of humor and can be quite kooky.  The other day she figured out that she can nod and shake her head no.  She now not only says yeah and uh huh and haha but she also nods her head while she is doing it.  If you tell her no for some reason (something so far that she hasn't had to hear that a ton) she will shake her head no at you and turn away and not do what you told her not to do.  I love listening to her run around saying hahahahahahahahaha! in a very happy little singsongy way.  Last night I was sitting on the swing with her and singing songs to her and as soon as I stopped she tipped her head back to me and started singing back to me in her little voice! It was very cute.  Papa and I went shopping for her first birthday present last night and had fun looking at all the little girl toys we will get to buy her one day.  I have my eye on a vacuum cleaner set for her in this one magazine.  
Today I think I will do some scrapping.  It is chilly and rainy, a big change from yesterday and hopefully not something that will stick around longer than to knock the dust down on the streets. Its so hard for me to do any scrapping when it is beautiful outside and I want to be in the sunshine every chance I get!   Have a great day everyone!

I am trying to figure out how to add a link to collage press website but keep messing up, if you see it in here, since I have no way of knowing until it is too late if the link thing I am trying to figure out will work, then you can click on it and go check out the website! 

No comments: