I am a christian. A Bible believing, Jesus loving, Christ following, woman...Saved by Grace, Forgiven by the Blood of our Savior, and walking in His mercy.

Thursday, August 27, 2009

The Collage Press challenge!

My good friend Julie Overby has been such an inspiration to me over the last few years, its her fault that I spend so much money at our LSS and that I have so much "stuff" I lose track of it. So when she emailed me about a challenge taking place on Collage Press, which she is on the design team for...check it out if you want to see her newest layout, its spectacular! Whats kind of funny is that she remembered I had some Collage Press paper, albeit not very much since, when I have it I use it up almost right away! I created this little box for the challenge.  Its actually a box that once housed those little triangles of super soft cheese! The paper is as much Collage Press paper as I had on hand along with some Making Memories letters, Cool cool paper clips I found at Staples the other day for 2$ and some ribbon from...ummm....I think its from Websters. The black flower is Prima as well as the crystals and I honestly, I am so sorry but I can't remember where the red felt flower came from. The red paper inside the box is Bazzill....So, here is my little creation! I hope you like it! It honestly is something I threw together....
BTW...Today is my 26th anniversary!  I have plans to show you a pic of then and now but my computer geek isnt up yet and I don't know how to get the pics of my external hard drive yet! hahaha! Tomorrow.  We're gonna do dinner and have a little fire and smores here at home afterward! 
Have a great day everyone!

2 comments:

Small Change said...

I want one. I love the little box. Would look great in my sewing room with fun buttons in it.
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY JOHN AND LUCY! Time does fly when you are having fun. All my love little sis!

Julie Overby said...

Happy Anniversary to both of you!!

I LOVE your box. It turned out just adorable. Thanks for giving me the credit for all your extra spending. LOL!! I think next time you have the urge to shop, you should just come to my house. Hee hee