I am a christian. A Bible believing, Jesus loving, Christ following, woman...Saved by Grace, Forgiven by the Blood of our Savior, and walking in His mercy.
Thursday, July 30, 2009
Church Renovation pics
Our church undergoing massive transformations at a wonderfully alarming rate! This is the front from across the street. Awesome huh?
okay so this is standing in the fellowship room, looking at what will be the front of the church. John is going to start building the "stage" tomorrow. The frame you see is going to be glass doors as will the doors to the outside which is going to be directly behind where I was standing, you will be able to see straight into the church from the parking lot. To my right will be bathrooms, TWO STALLS!!! yipee!
I took this picture because it is exactly where we used to stand to lead worship "back in the day" well actually we were in two places but this one mostly. If one stood closer to the wall when worshipping (once I actually opened my eyes and I was facing the wall singing into it!) this is what you saw.
Mostly we saw the front door though, this is the angle I remember the most while leading worship, you looked toward the door and the steps leading up to the upper floor which housed the nursery and an old apartment.
Standing in the back door that was always there, looking toward the front of the church. The ceilings are 17 feet at the peak and loaded with lots of can lights! I just cant wait to see it done!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow. The building is just about unrecognizable. Amazing! And what happened to that big ol' tree that used to be next to the "driveway" on the east side? Just a giant stump now!
Post a Comment