I am a christian. A Bible believing, Jesus loving, Christ following, woman...Saved by Grace, Forgiven by the Blood of our Savior, and walking in His mercy.

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Little Snow Queen

I honestly think that this is the cutest baby on the planet! Of course, I am VERY biased, but isn't this picture ADORABLE?????? OMG I just can't even tell you. Yesterday Bryce and Kaylee brought her to me with this cute little winter white sweater on that had the hood edges lined with fur. FOr those of you who know my daughter, or should I say, knew her when she was small, know what a clothes diva she was, (I should say, is) although sometimes, her taste in clothes was, well, often quite unique but very distinct! haha! Anyway, watching her take such care in dressing Lucy has been really fun and I have so enjoyed it. We both sometimes treat this little one as though she is a doll, often posing her and playing with her to get some kind of picture. When I was sitting there with her yesterday, I realized I had a photo op of the best kind so I get out my camera because it is the closest. This little girl already knows that a phone means something! I know she doesn't know what but SOMETHING...so she looks at me with the cutest expression and I snapped a pic! I ended up sending it to myself via the phone/email but it was worth it. This picture is going to get scrapped, trust me! Then I got my camera out. Every time I tried to snap a picture, she would get all straight faced, it was that dumb green light! dang! What a ham. Anyway, this is our little Snow Queen!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are biased but she is SOOOOO cute in that sweater jacket. Of course I have yet to see her when she hasn't been cute. She looks older in the picture...tell Kaylee not to do that to her!!! How was Bryces surgery today? I'm going to go check facebook to see if Kaylee posted. Praying it all went well. Love you!!!!!

Bethany said...

I hate to tell you this, but I'm pretty sure MY baby is the cutest baby on the planet!

Little Lucy is pretty adorable though. =)