I am a christian. A Bible believing, Jesus loving, Christ following, woman...Saved by Grace, Forgiven by the Blood of our Savior, and walking in His mercy.

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Too tired

I had every intention of doing a layout yesterday but walked past this stack of books I had sat down and not moved and picked up a book, it was by Catherine Coulter, one of my favorite authors and I was hooked. I DID get the layout started though!

I got a comment about the blog pic from Bethany and so, while approving the comment, I looked at the photo for the millionth time (BTW, can you believe all that amazing dark LONG hair my hubby had?). Yes, Bethany, I remember you and Kaylee twirling on the grass and playing with the boys. I have wished, over the years, that I had had a camera the night that you and Heidi did your comic routine for us with the arms and legs thing, oh man, that was classic!

Today was a long day, I worked cleaning houses for six hours, alone (well, John helped me for the last 45 minutes). I am beat, more than beat, I am wanting a long sleep! Alas, duty calls. It doesn't look I will get that scrappy layout done until later this week.

Well, this gal doesn't really have much to say, I need a cup of coffee, or an IV, either one!

Asta La Vista!

No comments: