I am a christian. A Bible believing, Jesus loving, Christ following, woman...Saved by Grace, Forgiven by the Blood of our Savior, and walking in His mercy.

Saturday, October 18, 2008

A New Scrapbook Page

Yesterday I babysat Kelsey again, what fun she is! There is nothing that warms the heart more than seeing a 4 (I think she is 4) year old girl and an almost 18 year old young man conversing and playing with sculpey clay. I even got some photos. They were so cute, talking and making letters, I think she was trying to get him to make the letters of her name... He was completely charmed.

.



While Kels was napping I started a new page and decide to just load it up and see what it turned out like. I petered out on it late last night but had fun doing it. A memory I will always have when I see it? Listening to an AC/DC concert with John while he watched it on TV. He is an AC/DC fan. It was funny, he kept turning it up really loudly and rocking out, talking about "the good old days" yep, we are old enough to have those! haha!


Here is my latest page...I had been saying that when I got a picture of little Lucy, I would call it Lucy squared...and that is what I did. I was babysitting her, by myself, and while she slept, I set up the camera and put it on the timer. The photo isn't the greatest but I did it in a hurry so the glare on the photo is a bummer. I am overwhelmed so much of the time that the Lord named her after me, can you just imagine it? I still can't! He gave Kaylee a dream after she had been praying about the name of the baby. I feel so honored and unworthy, but amazed and thrilled. It will be fun, explaining why we have the same name.


Happy Trails everyone, see you later!

No comments: