I am a christian. A Bible believing, Jesus loving, Christ following, woman...Saved by Grace, Forgiven by the Blood of our Savior, and walking in His mercy.

Monday, August 25, 2008

Time....

Time is flying by! No surprise to most of you, I am sure. But as I look outside the window at the cloudy sky and then look around at my quickly waning flower bed, I realize that the summer is winding down. It could also have something to do with our youngest enrolling in high school last week for the final year of his high school career. It hasn't hit me yet and I hope it doesn't for awhile, I'm not ready to deal with it.
When I say time is flying by, I mean in regards to my little girl having a little girl. I look at my beautiful, fully in pregnancy bloom, daughter I still see her as a little girl in her awful multicolored leggings and significantly different colored shirt. I see her running with her long hair flowing behind her, her long and lanky legs pumping wildly. I see her running hurdles, from the time she was in 4th grade and on in to high school, finally winning the district event when she was a senior, turning to look for me as she crossed the line, both of us running to each other, screaming wildly, crying in utter joy and glee of the moment (I will never ever forget that moment in hers and my life)...it was an incredible time. Now, she is preparing to have a little girl of her own. I can only hope that she will enjoy having a little lady in her home as much as I did, I can only hope (and pray) that this little Lucy will grow up and KNOW how much her Savior loves her and how much she is loved by the whole of her family. I am growing more and more excited as time seems to crawl by, I so want to meet this little one. I know already that she will steal my heart. I know already that I will not be able to get enough of her. I am planning on enjoying every minute I get with her.
Yep, time is flying by.

No comments: