Just yesterday I said to Aunt Connie, wow, this time last year we were planning a wedding! Has it really been a year already? I look at these pictures of the two of you while scrapping this layout and I think what a great year it has been, watching the two of you be so in love. Just the other day you told me you ADORE him. Oh how I thrilled at hearing that, to know you adore your husband and would do whatever it takes to make this marriage work is music to my ears. I love the pictures of your day, all of them, but these in this page were so varied in the mood of the day and yet so consistent in showing the deep love and commitment the two of you share. It was such a great day, filled with fun, family and so much laughter. The whole week leading up to the wedding was almost as fun as the day OF it!!! Our house full of people, kids your age, just being amazing examples of godliness, kindness, grace and peace. I love these pictures, seeing Bryce cherish my little girl is priceless! It truly was and UNFORGETTABLE day! mom
1 comment:
Hey Lucy,
I just want to say I love your scrapbook pages! Can I hire you to make Melody's baby book for me?
Also fun reading your thoughts as you put them together. Your family is priceless.
Post a Comment