Whew, just wrapped the final gift we have...I think....We had shopped early, or at least it seemed early, for the fam in Kansas in order to get it sent out in time for the holiday...we made it but not by much really. We finished shopping for the other grandgirls on Saturday night and are now officially just hanging out. We decided this year to go with non traditional Christmas dinner and I am EXCITED! It was John's idea really and it was such a good one. What fun we are having planning what to have for our meal...Chinese style! yum! We decided to start doing holiday meals around countries...Easter is already in the planning stages for making it a traditional passover meal. Can't wait!
I have been actually enjoying the holiday season a bit more in some ways this year. I suppose for a few reasons. Number one, we enjoyed a great trip together planned by my sweet hubby. Number two, we have minimal stuff done to the house. Not a lot of decorations and nothing on the tree but lights. I love it! It is really pretty. Number three, we aren't going crazy buying tons of presents and stuff. We did buy for our grandgirls but who could resist them? Number four, we are going to Kansas in a few short weeks and we will get to see our sweet girlies and our big kids that we all miss so much and love so much! I'm ready!
God is good...He is so so so good!
Blessings!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment