Welcome to the world Mattylin Michelle Bales!!!!! You made your way into the world about as effortlessly as it is possible to manage! And 19 days to boot! We are so happy to have you here!!!!! I was hoping to download and put a pic of her in here but can't get my comp to cooperate with me so will have to wait until I get home, by that time she will have already changed I am sure! I think she looked a bit more like her daddy, ie, Bales side, but that may change as time goes by and maybe she will become a blend of her mama, daddy and or sister. Its hard to tell. She is a beautiful and perfect little girl with a headfull of dark hair and wonderful clear skin and nice chubby legs. I can't wait to see her again!
Its Christmas eve here in Sunriver! I am here with my 4 sisters and we are relaxing after eating a meal of bbq'd ribs, roasted yukon gold potatoes, garlic and onions and fresh corn on the cob and salad! Holy cow, it was DELICIOUS and I am stuffed! We explored Sunriver today, looking at all the shops we found and even getting a few gifts for birthdays that are coming up. I found some really neat and unique presents for Lucy and Brynnie and even got a couple cute outfits for Matty. We are going to celebrate Christmas Day tomorrow and will have our pajama gift exchange tonight and then our other gift exchange in the morning. We all have nice dresses to go out to a nice dinner tomorrow night here in Sunriver and a relaxing day here at the house....
The weather has been beautiful and really warm, I've even gotten to sit in the hot tub a couple of times, might even try it tonight! Its been very nice to get away and relax since its been a long season of stressful stuff and busyness.
No comments:
Post a Comment