I am a christian. A Bible believing, Jesus loving, Christ following, woman...Saved by Grace, Forgiven by the Blood of our Savior, and walking in His mercy.

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Lu and her moments....(this past Sunday)

She makes me smile when I am down. She reminds me that the world is a big place and she gives me the pure joy of watching life through her eyes.  She giggles and I can't help but giggle too. She cries and I want to fix her universe. She looks up at me with those big blue eyes and there is nothing I wouldn't do for her. She holds out her arms to me and I feel incredibly important and special.  She says my name and I cannot believe how much it touches my heart. I watch life in her mirror, her eyes, her heart, her smile, her knowing she is safe and loved and special to a whole group of people. I get to see the best in her mommy and daddy when she is at her worst...What a wonderful wonderful blessing...

Lucy Lynn Miller.....

There is nothing more fun than watching Lucy and her uncles...they turn to mush when she is around and you can almost always find them reading her a book, exploring her world or teaching her something...Uncle Ry is giving her an education about flowers...they talk and talk to each other....

She snabbed Ami's glasses and WAS sort of posing, until her mama tried to take a picture.

Yep, POPSICLES!!!  Who doesn't have a fantastic memory of Kool Aide popsicles and sunshine? She was dripping all over papa in no time flat.

I dont know what started these two playing in the horseshoe pit but soon they were doing all kinds of fun things.  Uncle Danger...yep, she calls him Danger,  just sat there with her and they played and played and smiled at each other for at least 45 minutes. 


Uh-Oh, bath time is gonna be gritty tonight! hahaha! It was Ami's night to babysit too! She rubbed that sand into her hair just like it was shampoo!



We sat there laughing at her and then it occurred to us that this was a perfect photo op! 

Um, yep...she's eating it!!!! Uncle Danger was laughing and saying, "Lucy!" at the same time...

She had quite the audience...but then she almost always does.


Haha! Look at that face! She didn't want to leave the sand box and Kales was trying to save her new sparkly light up shoes...you see all the sand being poured out?  
Yum...Ami's Kool-Aide sure washes down all that sand. Yep, I gave her the cup.

I am so looking forward to having more, lots more of these little treasures. I can't wait to teach all of them patty cake, muffin man, baa black sheep, clap clap your hands and the rest of the things we tend to turn into songs.  She can sing the ABC's (oh my goodness it is too funny..em,inem,oh,pee!), can do the whole patty cake thing, including "mak it wif a L! n Frow it in da oben for Lucy and ME!" and "clap your hands togever"....


No comments: