I am a christian. A Bible believing, Jesus loving, Christ following, woman...Saved by Grace, Forgiven by the Blood of our Savior, and walking in His mercy.

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

A teeny sneak peek



I decided to have mercy on those of you who read my blog and put a couple of pics up on here of the wedding...I was putting them on my computer and just couldn't believe how AWESOME they are!  I am so sad that our time down in Florida is over but glad to be home too.  Such a quandry huh?

Here you go:

This picture was taken out in front of the reception site, a place called Phineas Phoggs. It was this old tyme (spelling on purpose) fountain type place that was just the COOLEST old place! Next to the church where their wedding was held that is!  I don't know if this car was there on purpose or what the deal was with it being there but it worked so well for this picture I couldn't resist joining in on taking a few shots myself.  Help. I just might get started posting these shots and not STOP!!!!!

Dont they look like some kinda Bonnie and Clyde gang?  Seriously this was just the neatest thing!  The order of everyone in the picture is:
(little guy) Ray (ringbearer and all around cutie pie)
Matthew, Bryce, Scott (Lindsays dad), Mark (Lindsays uncle)
Ryan, Aaron and John



The guys plus Ray....this shot of them in their tuxes still just takes my breath away.  When we got to the wedding site, Carol, Cecil and I were looking for people. We were told the guys were over at the reception site which was about 2 blocks away in this old part of Pensacola, we walked down the block and rounded the corner of this building and I said to Carol, I wonder where the guys are?  I looked around across the street and there, standing in front of our red Charger, was our guys, standing around in their tuxes and eating bagels and jerkey! What I saw?  This mass of Ivory ( Mark kept reminding me all night long it was IVORY and not WHITE) and looking so incredibly handsome they were stopping traffic standing there looking all carefree, laughing and having fun standing around on the sidewalk and eating! Too funny. 
Oh, and the church is just down the block from where they were standing. 

At the side door of the church. Kaylee, Brooke, Lindsay, Courtney and Melinda.

I didn't get too many shots of the girls (I only took the top one) I was watching Lu and just didn't want to take my eye off her.  

In order:
Brooke, Kaylee, Lindsay, Courtney (Lindsays sister), Melinda 
Yes, this is inside the amazing church...you can just see a glimpse of the stained glass lit up by the sun!

1 comment:

Small Change said...

The wedding looks so wonderful. Sounds like you had an adventure that you will not soon forget. When we get together I want you so show me how to get pictures where you want them. I am so jealous of your talent. Can't wait to hear what else you had fun with.