I am a christian. A Bible believing, Jesus loving, Christ following, woman...Saved by Grace, Forgiven by the Blood of our Savior, and walking in His mercy.

Sunday, March 28, 2010

AHHHHHH

Last night I was laying on the couch...counting heads in our house! It was pretty cool! Even at this writing I am counting Matthew and Lindsay (busily baking German Chocolate cake, Lindsay's second one in a week), Aaron, John, and Alexis who are playing computer games and laughing at each other in the "man" room and of course, me...I WAS doing my bible study for the day (we started Esther 3 weeks ago and LOVE it!). Last night when I was counting, Ryan, Kaylee, Bryce and Lucy were all here also.  Kaylee and Lindsay were playing Clue at the dining table and giggling (later John, me, Linds and Kales played Tetris, Linds and I sucked it up) and the guys, were, again, all playing a co-op computer game.  As I sat there during a lull and listened to the noise around me; a group of laughing people and a little baby who was giggling at a book I was looking at with her, I just felt this sense of joy and gladness, of peace and happiness come over me! What blessings they are to me, to us and as we all sit at the table long long after our meal is finished, talking and remembering, getting to know Lindsay and her life too, I just keep marveling that the Lord let us have ALL our kids around us for even just a little while!  It is almost too much for me to comprehend.

Easter is next weekend and we are gonna have a feast! I am looking forward to it....

Lucy is here and she is running around, saying words, talking to papa and saying all kinds of stuff about her bear and her book and pointing out animals and reading books.....she is such a hoot! Gotta go play now!

No comments: