I think fall is here....boo hoo! only kidding. I love the cold crisp nights and mornings but really am not all that ready for the rains. One of my fave things about fall is the color ORANGE!!!!! Yep, I have already gotten my orange JCrew pants out and worn them! I must admit that I am looking forward to wearing my sweaters and nice pants and even maybe getting a new coat.
That makes me think of something. How many of us women have things we collect? My good good friend Denie Grady "collects" really really nice leather purses (I have even been recipient of some), my sister Penny AND my sister Connie collect fabric as they both love to quilt (pssst, Penny collects bras too) and my husband collects tools. I am thinking about my collections. What do I love to buy or have? As I think about it? A LOT of things! Elephants (thats an OLD collection) scrapbooking stuff, purses, clothes, purses and yes, coats! I love looking at them and if I had a lot of money, I would probably need a room for all the coats I would buy! So coats aren't an official "collection" but you get what I am saying right? What are the things, that when you go to the store you just can't help yourself, you either buy it or look at it longingly...okay, want a weird thing I love to buy? SHAMPOO!!! I have probably 8 different kinds of shampoo in our shower! hahahahahahahaha!
Since Aaron moved out our dog Cola has been acting even more like an idiot! She is lost, lonely and just out of sorts. I found her, outside the fence one day just looking down the road. Poor thing. The other day I was cleaning out the shed so that we could store our gazebo and tables and stuff in it and I dragged out her kennel. John and I had discussed using it again after Aaron left since she has always slept with him, since she was a tiny puppy. When I set it down on the lawn, she came running to check it out and give it the full sniff down. She gave birth to both of her litters in that kennel and then Newman adopted it for the 18 months he lived here. sigh* I put it together yesterday after John so graciously got me some new wing nuts and bolts for it (all the puppies had chewed the plastic ones that held it together) and I set it in a spot near the stove and went in search for a blanket. I found the one that had been in there for Newman *another sigh* and put it in for her and she promptly went inside and lay down! Then came back out. Later on, I put her in there and gave her a treat before I left for awhile and when we went to bed she was already in there and hasn't gotten out since she went potty this morning and climbed back in! Guess she likes having her spot and not getting yelled at for sleeping on the back of the couch and getting the cushions all yucky.
If you haven't already figured it out? I don't have much to say!
1 comment:
Bras !!!!!!! Couldn't help myself. Late at night, belly hurts, my wondering, bout the only excuses I can come up with. Oh well it was fun.
Post a Comment