Okay so here is, what the finance guy called our, "second" home! hahahaha! This pic was taken a few weeks ago when we first laid eyes on "her" but it is now sitting in our driveway, OURS! We kept looking back at it on our way home from the dealership after a marathon day of stuff and saying, thats ours! It still doesn't feel real at all. Jerry, Dene, Carrie, Suzie, Tony, Kaylee, Lu, Alexis, Aaron, John and I all sat in it and visited and it wasn't crowded at all! What fun! I'm so tired though, after a long long day of doing so much I am done in.
On another EVEN MILLION TIMES BETTER NOTE???? MATTY CAME BACK TO THE GOOD OLD USA TODAY!!!!!! I haven't talked to him yet, trying to give him a little time to settle, have his hello's with Lindsay and just relax and enjoy being home. I know he will have quite an adjustment to being back and hate to push him into talking. Right now its enough to know he's out of harms way and within a days flight should we need to be there. I am excited to hear his voice though and just getting a text is enough to make me smile BIG TIME! Lindsay gets first dibs on all of his attention right now hahahaha!
OK now...on to the thank you's! I see that I now have SIX followers! hahahaha! Thanks guys, I DO feel so very validated! I love the pic bethany! I miss you guys. Was thinking of you yesterday and realized I had only seen little Melody twice! Holy moly! I appreciate the response! KT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what can I say, I love you!
I hope you all had a really great day today! Thought I'd better post since I said I would!
1 comment:
Home sweet home! Looks marvelous and I hope you enjoy it as much as we have enjoyed our now older second home. No more tenting for you!!! Congrats Lucy you so deserve it. Love you
Post a Comment