I am a christian. A Bible believing, Jesus loving, Christ following, woman...Saved by Grace, Forgiven by the Blood of our Savior, and walking in His mercy.

Thursday, July 23, 2009

No title coming to mind so..........

Well, I have just about had it with my hotmail account! I got on there today after a couple of days not checking it and had 80, count em, 80, emails, only 6 of them were of any account! They range from some dumb Acai diet to 10 different jobs to college to how to go and collect my winnings I tried for! NOT!!! Oh man it is irritating! I think Im going to close that address, if I can only figure out how to do it.

So today I finished another Stephanie Plum book, and yes, KT, you can come on over and borrow (they are my moms...shhhh, don't tell her) and as I neared the end of the book I lay in the swing and laughed so hard I thought Kaylee was gonna come over from next door and check on me, tears were running down into my ears! What a great ride! In this one the gang of gals, Stephanie, her ex hooker pal LuLu and the bail bondsman office secretary Connie, got hold of a gang member with the idea of torturing him for information on why the gang wanted Steph dead. As they talked tough and strutted their stuff, no one could do it, Connie managed a girl slap and the guy nearly laughed in her face. Anyway, they came up with the idea to stick him with a needle and so took his shoes off in order to stick him between his toes so no one would know he was "tortured" and it fell to Lulu to "stick him". They postured a bit more, acting all big and mean and chicken about it and then Lulu closed her eyes, buried the needle between his big toes and promptly fainted! Connie went and threw up and Steph had to leave the room, all this while the big ol mean gangster was screaming bloody murder at having a needle rammed between his toes! Oh it was good medicine! Yes theres cussing in the books and all kinds of other intimations for things but all in all its pretty clean and all in all, its real life in such a great way. I wish Becky had time to read them, I find myself wondering if it really is life in the burbs in Jersey the way its described in these books.

So, life rolls on. I am working by myself most of the time now, I dont really mind it very much. The Lord seems to be changing my schedule and moving things around for me. I am ready for a change but don't want to push it and make some stupid mistakes or end up without ANY income.

KT, a message to you....I'm sorry I missed out on a walk last night, please call me when you want to go out okay? I will date you! Seriously though, I need to get out and have fresh air and visit with a Genesis buddy! Hope your reality is better? Come on over and fill up on Stephanie Plum books okay? I dont have the whole series but I imagine they aren't hard to get hold of. My sister Penny is gonna fill the gaps for me I think. It doesn't matter, you can read them however.

Julie, got your message...thanks for calling. Life is complicated still and my head hurts! haha! scrappylucy1@gmail.com is my email address of choice now...I haven't scrapped a card in weeks it seems.

I am going to get my camera out this weekend and photograph pics of our flower beds, I was mowing today and just couldn't believe the opulence and color I have in them. God is so good. Tonight we had crepes with fresh raspberry filling in them! Our neighbor Bob, invited me over to pick them and I got enough for dinner and a small bowl for John to nibble (um, gulp)

Tomorrow I get to watch our little grandbaby. I love having her around! I have taught her how to Patty cake and she even rolls it and rolls it whenever she sees me! Yesterday I had her saying Papa! haha! So DANG much fun! Sat. we will be at the Toledo Summer Fest where Bryce is going to sing an original song he wrote and something else. We hope and pray he wins! that would be too cool! He has an interview with the Sherriffs dept. tomorrow am, Please pray that he does well and that he gets the job!

Have a nice night, the fog has finally conquered the beautiful blue sky! sigh......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks, maybe I'll come over and chat with ya tomorrow!