I am a christian. A Bible believing, Jesus loving, Christ following, woman...Saved by Grace, Forgiven by the Blood of our Savior, and walking in His mercy.

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

The new Rock Band in our house!

I HAVE to explain this pic! John and I were at worship team and came home a little late, the lights were out all over the house and as we came in the house we get a small glimpse of the glow of the tv in the family room. John turns on a light and we catch another flash of Ryan, in a blue leisure suit! haha! Walking into the family room there is all three of them, playing Guitar Hero and having a great time getting into the rock mode! Of course, the camera came out, got a great video too...

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Heehee! I'll have to show all my guys this picture, it's awesome! Glad to see Bryce up having some fun!