I am a christian. A Bible believing, Jesus loving, Christ following, woman...Saved by Grace, Forgiven by the Blood of our Savior, and walking in His mercy.

Thursday, February 26, 2009

hmmmmmm........

My husband reminded me the other day that I hadn't blogged in a bit...funny, because he rarely reads them but when he does, he wants them current! hahaha!

It is hard for me to blog when I don't have much to say that is any way poetic! I have been busy doing lots of "stuff" mostly fighting sleep but hey, who's paying attention to that? Kaylee and Bryce continue the fight with his health and I must say I am so proud of them for their response to the amount of pressure and stress they have been under. Life has a way of clearing out the gunk and giving us a much clearer view of ourselves, often we find out that we are stronger than we thought.

I have been scrapping a lot but haven't taken a single picture to prove it! I need to since I want to submit some of my cards to a magazine and in order to do that I have to send pics. I have been largely unmotivated to get my camera out. I love my new scrappy place and when I get a photo of it with all the stuff in it, I will download pics of the process of building it. I feel like it is m own little world of happy happy joy joy and I love being in my space that is full of pretty paper and embellishments and goodies, what a wonderful thing to have my creativity get to be released in such a wonderful space.

So, this is all I got folks!

No comments: