We are back! I am torn, we had such a great time I almost didn't want to come home, but, I missed the kids and had a baby shower to host, besides, we had to come home some time didn't we? What an awesome time away though. Never have we so enjoyed each others company and only each others company and the area is one of our favorites (as I already said in an earlier post). We found this awesome coffee shop that looked like the inside of this huge log cabin, oh man, did we love that place. The coffee was simply incredible and it was a christian owned business to boot so the music was awesome, the people were really nice and it was just our kind of place. Did some "sight seeing", laughing about the affordability of houses over there and enjoyed the amazing gift of beauty the Lord gave us over there. Glorious!
To say that we were restored is an understatement but since I can think of no other way to explain it, then that is what I will say, we got the rest we needed. Yipee! We both absolutely loved loved loved it!
On our way home, I requested a stop by the river to photograph the water, a few minutes later, my sweet hubby stops alongside this steep incline, seeing a beautiful waterfall over the side. We plunged over the edge of the bank and climbed down, I got a few really gorgeous shots but the one with this post is just the coolest! Enjoy! I couldn't resist adding one of the coffee shop too.
No comments:
Post a Comment