I am a christian. A Bible believing, Jesus loving, Christ following, woman...Saved by Grace, Forgiven by the Blood of our Savior, and walking in His mercy.

Thursday, August 14, 2008

By the way...

I just thought maybe I'd put a little note in here...if you want to see the pictures on any of the blogs, on mine or anyone elses site, just run your mouse over them and click, it will enlarge the photo for you....I know, I know, so many of you want to see my face when John was saying his vows to me....hahaha! kidding! This one here in this post is of us playing water volleyball and getting just a little crazy with the splashing! Bryce, Jake and Matt are all in the front, John, Ryan and Aaron are invisible in the middle of the spray and I had just emerged from the water after being in the middle of the splashing. It was a great game! No one won but we laughed extremely hard!

Tonight we take our oldest son to Portland, he flies out in the early dawn hours. It has been an interesting "vacation" and I think it will take awhile for all of us to process it. Such is life I guess. I can only say I am grateful for a Savior who knows me, calls me by name and takes me to places that I never dreamed I'd be in this life...um......not always easy places, admittedly, but places that bring great growth and maturity when I let Him show me the meaning of it and the way I am supposed to respond to Him. Not always easy for this headstrong female (at least that is what my headstrong male tells me) but I am willing, always willing to let Him work on me. Do I like it? Hardly ever. But I DO love the end results. Please pray for our boy as he goes back to Florida.

Have a good and sunny day, I'm drying apples and reading a good mystery!

No comments: